View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 08:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default MAZOC ZDayZ 2017 Wrap-Up

Thank you guys for another fun ZDayZ in the books. My 7th, and first after missing last year. It was good to be back.

The BMW did very well, especially considering it's all stock stuff! Might try to put some sway bars on it for next year but that's about it. Big thanks to Shahid for letting me drive the C7 a couple times... bummer about the brake/fuel issues, but otherwise fun.

Huge thanks to Michael and Chris for all of their work on the Staff this year. Michael -- I'm serious about helping next year, just let me know.

Z1N0NLY and the morning crew -- great fun as always.

LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote