View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 01:32 PM   #288 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Impossible for me to say cuz I don't have a gamma kit.

I'm talking about AN swivel fittings. If you're leaking from a fitting listed above, use more teflon tape.
Gotcha... I got two swivel fittings for the oil lines themselves in that spot... but I did not put thread sealant or teflon tape on those connections - thought you were not supposed to use it on those types of connections since the tape could keep the machined surfaces from mating?

I might try it anyway if it fixed similar problems for you! =)

edit: I just reread and realized you were not recommending teflon tape for those fittings... just that they could be the culprit and to make sure there is no tension on them. I will make sure to test them as well. Thanks for the help, as always!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote