View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 11:55 AM   #932 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Bleed your clutch with a good brake fluid. Then wrap your clutch line with insulation. I used kaowool.
I hope you wrapped the kaowool with something on the outside of it. Otherwise I'd sure like to know how it hasn't:

1) fallen to pieces yet, and
2) become saturated with road grime and lost a lot of it's insulating properties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
When you get ice mode. Is one of the rear tires starting to lock up first? If so, you might want to run a less aggressive pad on the rear. That's why alot of people run the 10/8 combo.
Personal experience is that the carbotech XP series pads are overly aggressive for autox. Used them for awhile (xp10/8 combo) but over all just way too grabby. I've since gone with Ferrodo DS2500 pads and been much happier.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote