View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #62 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Something sounds BAD. You should only be able to hear the SC rattle at idle. Above idle the only sound you should hear is the intake whine. Did you check the SC oil? It should be red. It is very hard to check the level as the dipstick gets oil on it as you pull it out. Best to check it after the car sits for awhile.

Is this a new SC or a used one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
I've added some videos from the driveway.

Side note, I have a very noticeable vibration in reverse now . I don't know what is causing it yet and it gets notably louder if I'm turning the wheels hard...

When the wife gets home, I'll get some more video for sound and may some diagnostics.

Again, please just scroll to the end of the album for videos and sounds.

Thanks!!

https://goo.gl/photos/6wexurgWYzweWzYw7
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote