View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 10:41 AM   #61 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with ChaseZ. My car bucked and coughed and was barely drive able at all. I thought I had screwed something up. It was just the Stillen tune. It is not setup for the A2A configuration but Seb has a baseline tune that will have your car driving like stock once again except with a lot more throttle response and of course, power!

Check the clearance of the strut brace and the front throttle body. Mine was touching and required some 12mm spacers at the brace bolt locations to get rid of the interference.

You should not have ANY belt slip cold or hot. It sounds to me that something is wrong with the SC. Did it turn freely before you installed it? Mine was a little tight but turned smoothly with just a little effort. The serpentine drive belt is designed to handle a lot of power (the SC at 7500 rpm should be about a 60 hp load). Take the serpentine belt off the jackshaft pulley and see if the SC is hard to turn. You should be able to turn it by hand.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote