View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 01:55 PM   #288 (permalink)
wdkwang
Track Member

Drives: slidewayz
wdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond reputewdkwang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
took me 15min to do the swap... and have a working spare in the trunk at all times.
My rev B failed on me and had to get my car towed home. Nissan is saying they do not see my VIN including in the TSB.

Going by what you said, is it possible to take another working steering lock, swap it in, and it's good to go? Does the revision version matter? I read somewhere that it may potentially need to be coded to your remote to work. Can you please advise on this?

Thank you
Powerhouse Amuse | K&N Typhoon Intakes | MotorDyne ART Pipes | Borla Catback Exhaust | B&M Short Shifter | Intake Ducts | Ichiba 25mm F/R Spacers | Carbon Fiber Interior Vinyl Wrap | Tints | 10000k HIDs | Vtak, yo!
wdkwang is offline   Reply With Quote