View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 10:06 AM   #4778 (permalink)
DeliriousClam
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Base Sport
DeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond reputeDeliriousClam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
Wow... since an 80% has no serial number, how in the world would they know if you have it? Buy the lower out of state, and build the gun. Uppers are not serialized, unless NJ has some effed up law that says you have to get permission to buy an upper, then the same applies, buy it out of state. It wouldn't surprise me if NJ X-rays all packages looking for gun parts...

Dude.... you seriously need to move out of that state, especially if you want to build a collection of toys. You've been waiting on permission for how long?..... 8 months?
I lost track of how long dude. I might try ordering an 80% lower and see what happens
DeliriousClam is offline   Reply With Quote