View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 12:17 PM   #64 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow85 View Post
Tbatt, you said you already have the FI TDX system. How are you getting the TP and Mil spec cats installed? Are you taking the exhaust back to them and are they going to install?

Reason I ask, is I have already ordered my FI Turbo TDX without built in cats. But now I want to get cats installed on them, but I will probably have to do it after I get the FI exhaust as I think they are close to finishing my order. Has been 12 weeks now.
I'm buying a new lead pipe section with the cats already installed. They will be shipping me the TPs and new lead pipe for me to install.

If they have not started on your system yet, give them a call and let them know what you need. FI is one of the friendliest companies I have ever worked with.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote