Thread: My Z is a POS
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 01:21 PM   #41 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z370Z011 View Post
You guys might lynch me but I'll probably just sell the Z and get the civic hatchback (on the uglier side of things but I like hatches) lol.

Now Hold on hold on.. lol
The Z is my primary car and it's difficult to transport my 70lb dog. 2 seaters are a bit of a pain to daily (at least for me). I don't think I'd sell the Z for another Z unless it was the next gen (if it ever comes out). I think I'd like a comfortable daily and get a project car to just use as a dedicated track car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with that.. sounds like the Z doesn't fit your life as well as some other rides would. Good luck!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote