View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 01:41 PM   #39 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Couple things -

Unknown - please allow me to live vicariously through you and go test drive an M2. Would really like to see what you think.

Also - for now, the VR30 is costly to mod because options are so limited, and they really haven't "cracked the nut" on it yet. Remember how expensive **** used to be for the Z34, and now there are many more options and the pricing has come down on some stuff. This too will happen with the VR30 eventually, but if you're getting into anything VR30 powered right now, you're still in the "first-mover" window, and with that comes the cost of being one of the new cool kids on the block.

That being said, turbo Nismo Z34 sounds like a great ******* idea.

Carry on, lads!
I was at BMW dealer looking for a car for the wife and I asked the salesman that was helping us about the M2 as he is a car guy and he said great car but over priced. They are bringing $10k over invoice. I didn't even ask for test drive...

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote