View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 09:33 AM   #409 (permalink)
hc_416
Enthusiast Member

Drives: g37
hc_416 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Well hell you should be good then. I say pull the wastegates, take them apart and make sure they're assembled corretly, put in the 5lb springs and then configure the lines the way I showed you. Then set up your boost controller correctly. You said you plumbed all the lines again but did you use new silicone or reuse the old? If you used the old lines did you carefully check each line for holes. I had a small hole near the passenger side wastegate that caused that wastegate to remain closed. It was tiny but I imagine with 23+ psi it expanded enough to cause a ruckus. You're past the hard stuff this is just where it get's tedius and irritating because now you just want to spool.
I will look again, I did not replace every hose, i think i reused two of them. I will go back and check. I will be taking off the waste gates this weekend, I have some time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
Unless you only want to run 10lbs, you'll need more than a 5lb spring in the WG. I'd put at least the half bar spring, maybe one step bigger.
I am wondering if I swaped the hose's wrong. That is what I am going to check first. then I will take them apart after. Hey were do i get a BOV spring?
hc_416 is offline   Reply With Quote