View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 08:13 AM   #100 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Boy View Post
How the hell did you remove it? I'm having the same issues and All I was able to do was unplug it. I tried using a wrench to get to the little nut but it wasn't budging, the metal frame surrounding the whole thing was bending a little so I didn't wanna force it...

I think Ima just take it to the dealer...

It's a PITA for sure. Keep in mind a new switch doesn't mean the problem is gone for good. The new switches are the same as the old ones and they will fail the same as the originals. Eventually, you will need to sand the connections or replace the switch again.

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote