Thread: GTM TT kit?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 01:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marct View Post
Thanks for the tips guys! Being that our dollars in the shitter right now, the FI kit is quite a bit more expensive than aam or gamma. I would love to go BP but he hasnt gotten back to me about the kit and I'm assuming it'll be a few months before one would be able to be shipped.Would AAM be a bad kit to go with? Good to hear about the Gamma kit as well, it seems like a solid kit and its nice to know that someone has had good luck recently.
Make sure you call all of these companies, as some may offer you a small discount as incentive. I have heard this about AAM.. and I believe the same to be true about Gamma.

Also, if price is a heavy concern you need to consider installation costs.
Are you doing your own work?

FI and AAM instruct you to pull the motor.

Gamma kit you install without pulling the motor, but still laborious and not trivial to DIY (though I did.. you can read my build thread for the ups and downs of it).

BP - by far the easiest installation. Commonly done by DIYers. Also the easiest to reverse should you ever want to remove it.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote