View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 12:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottC543 View Post
Found it - Extended storage fuse switch....
Oops. Sorry about the wrong name. Glad to see that you figured it out.

The ESFS is just a wild guess. Could be a LOT of things. ESFS is easy to check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottC543 View Post
The car is there, and I am here. I will speak to the Service Advisor to see if he needs advice. (I'm sure they welcome it.)
Good luck with that.

You seem to be pretty Intertubes-proficient. See if you can find a TSB for your problem. I had problems with the hatch opening. After dealer futzed around with the latch mechanism with no success I found out (on this site) that there was a TSB (replace button springs on side of hatch). Printed out TSB from web and took to dealer.