View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 11:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Be mindful of your install and get a good tune, should be great for a DD. =)
It's always a good idea to have a beater though... once you DIY a turbo kit you will always tinker =)

Edit: Make sure your tuner has experience with boosted Zs... There are a lot of tuners that can tune an NA Z without blowing it up... The pool who can do the same with a boosted car is much smaller.

Edit#2: I see you're in baltimore(and referred to Frank) so I assume you are getting tuned at Hill's Garage... AFAIK they do have experience with boosted Z's and I have only heard good things.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 04-28-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote