View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 07:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
ScottC543
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo
ScottC543 is on a distinguished road
Default Dead on the side of the road

Good morning, boys and girls. I've got a '16 370Z NISMO that has several times had a brief electrical issue. While driving, I would lose all interior electrical power -
instrumentation, AC blower, radio, everything would power off for a couple of seconds. The engine didn't stop running, and after a second everything powered back up. It didnt come back to normal though, several of the warning lights would be on (brake, traction control off, airbag indicator, and such). If I turned the car off and restarted it, everything is back to normal. This has happened three times since I bought the car new in October.

So yesterday afternoon it happened again, exactly the same way - brief power outage, restored by stop/start of the car. I stopped for dinner, and when I came back out, the car is completely dead - it won't unlock, start, or anything the indicator light is on to step on the brake to start the car, but there's no response at all to any attempt to start it. I'm here now waiting for the tow truck to take it to the dealer.

Has anyone else had this kind of problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Scott
ScottC543 is offline   Reply With Quote