View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 01:50 PM   #1692 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
I am worried that if I am only making much boost and getting much more power higher in the RPM range, I will rarely feel it since I am hardly up there in normal driving. Can you guys feel much difference in the 3k range?
I wish I could remember, but my car has been in the body shop for months, so my memory is a bit hazy. I'm going to say you'll only have 1-2 pounds at that range. When you want power, it will come to you and the power is very linear, so there's no drop-off.

Another benefit to the Si impeller that TopGunz mentioned is that along with the extra boost, it will kick in sooner as well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote