View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 09:34 AM   #30 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Please don't take any offense to this, but from your situation it kind of sounds like you are the type of person that may not always learn from mistakes the first time. Of course I do not on the details of your situation but, superficially speaking, it seems that way.

In this case, you probably made the mistake of not properly appraising what you owned and pricing it for a quick sale. You made a deal with someone, and then you hosed that person. I understand you are in hot water and sometimes you really have to do what you have to do - but for the love of god it sure as hell seems like you need to learn how to think things through before diving head first. It's of no concern to anyone if it only harms you - but you f!cked that guy pretty hard over a mistake that you made. Learn from this (and everything else), at this point it's the only way to get something positive out of it since the damage is done.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote