View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is, presuming a Z35 does come into play in the relatively near future, it isn't likely to be the analog machine you are describing anyways.

And I hear you on being soured about things over at Nissan right now. Not exactly getting the warm fuzzy feeling that they value their customer base that's for sure. Even from a business practically perspective, sports cars bring people to dealerships, even if that isn't what they leave with. Period.

So where does that leave folks like you and I? Well, I've been in some ways regretting not getting a MKIV Supra to build instead of the Z in the first place. I have history with Z cars, but then again I have history with Supras for that matter too.

What would I do in your situation? I'm honestly not sure. Perhaps split the difference and go for a Cayman and toss a nice stage 2 turbo kit on it. If it wasn't for nissans corporate ambivalence to our place in the market I'd be all GTR GTR GTR but I can't say that at this moment.

I'd be very tempted to hang tough and see what Toyota rolls out with the new Supra. At least they aren't playing coy little games with their customers. Nobody may know all the details, but there is commitment in place.

Similar point; I'd waited a long time for a new Frontier Pro-4x and it's a damn good thing I didn't cause they still have the exact same truck as my 09 on the lots today.

Last edited by ChaseZ; 04-23-2017 at 07:35 PM.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote