View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
Yeah, I've never really had the means to do something like this until recently. I had a '02 Trans Am about 6 years ago that I was looking into modifying heavily, but some poor life choices prevented that haha. Now that I've recovered, have a semi-supportive wife, with regard to car upgrades haha, and I'm done with deployments for awhile, I want to pursue this endeavor. I do a lot of reading here and contribute when I can and hopefully I can give more back once I'm done here! Thanks for the compliment and hopefully the next few weeks and the Z will be nice to me!
Best of luck! I can certainly relate.. building my Z has been the fulfillment of a 20 year dream every since I modded my RX-7 Turbo in High School... it never ran right and I had to get a stock/reliable honda when I went to college. Always wanted a fast modified car.... Excited to see how yours goes!

ChaseZ will certainly be an invaluable resource of information for your build!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote