View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 09:33 AM   #1634 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

I'm running the Stillen provided 255 pump and 600cc injectors and the duty cycle is at 75% so you should be fine. Talk to Charles at CJM (great guy) and see what he says. His products are top notch!!!

If I was doing it all over I would probably have gotten at least 750cc injectors to give me a little more safety once I get to my power goal but I think I will be fine in the long run. I have 5K miles on my car since the SC install and other than a bad fuel pump early on and a bad throttle cable everything has been great. Expect a few gremlins during your install. They are most always there but can be gotten rid of with a little work.

Good luck and please, start a build thread so that we can help you out if needed.
Tim
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote