View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 08:35 AM   #1633 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle64b View Post
Where do you guys order all your parts from? I've used Z1 for the parts that I've purchased so far (all theirs anyways haha).

Thanks for the replies! Medium term?, honestly, I'd like to get to about the conservative limit for the 7AT... It was tough talking the wife into the SC and current upgrades, so that'll have to suffice until I get a real job in a few years and can afford to upgrade the tranny and bottom end for longer term goals.

I figure I'll heed the advice and go with the CJM fuel system S1-SE, I think it is, and try to pick up a set of ID1000s, but how high can the 340 fuel pump go? I'm not sure how much I can go "a little over-budget" before she gets wary haha.

I know that you gotta have a money set away for just in case, especially boosted, so I don't want to use too much of that, you know? The counter-argument of course is buy it now so it doesn't fail haha. I'm tryin' my best here.
If you are staying conservative for your stock 7AT, you can probably just stick with what stillen gives you. I am only running a walbro 255lph pump and 600cc injectors (came with my Gamma kit - think this is the same for the Stillen kit, right?) on my TT setup and maxed out at 538whp before I ran out of injector... tuner dialed it back a little from there to 520whp.

As far as who to order from, supporting the vendors here will usually get your the best price (as a forum member) and also supports the forum... If I am buying brand new stuff I usually shop at Z1 and they have always taken great care of me.. any fuelling components I buy directly from CJM because he is one of the best sponsors on the forum and I want to support him.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 04-16-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote