View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 03:35 PM   #1626 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

All four kits have been spoken for but I have extra spacers if you need one.

The only hold up are the pulleys, they will be here Wednesday. All of the spacers were made this morning and all of the belts were done this afternoon. Once I get the pulleys in I will be ready to ship. I will PM with details to the lucky first four.

I'll get another batch going probably in June. Life for me is about to get really crazy! I've got a full time job and a audio / video production business and I have 19 concerts to do from now till the middle of May. I still have 7 concerts in the works too. I needed a break and working on the lathe is good therapy..........
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote