View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 01:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
Champagne on a beer budget is what my dad used to tell me. Buddy, 7yrs is not worth it. In all honesty a 7yr deal on a 17' Nismo is damned near loan sharking. You'd be way better off looking for an 09+ touring that someone is sick and tired of. You could have it paid for with what you're being asked for as a down payment and probably have a few bucks for some mods. Drive it for a minute find out what you want it to do and I guarantee you 100% within a year you could have a car that would crap on a bone stock 17' Nismo both in looks and performance. And if you're serious about it and have some discipline you could be boosted, suspended , body kitted , hooded and all the while have a title to your car ( Not the banks) in your file cabinet. Just sayin.
100% True. (BTW good to hear from ya Al)

I have less than 32k in my Z, which I bought with only 22k miles and only had 1 day to look for it because of circumstances. If you spent 48k+interest on your Nismo and then drove my car you would go to a gun store, wait through the holding period, and then off yourself.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 04-16-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote