View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
OldGuyFla
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 370Z TS Roadster
OldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuyFla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGz View Post
Ive always brought my own filter and oil whenever i feel the need to use their inspection printout (tire wear, pads etc). 10$ in labor and a decent wash after. My first ever oil change from them with my used Z was a half and half castrol stuff and I felt like i was ripped off for the price (like always) i paid -or could have paid if i supplied my own and have em do it.
My dealer doesnt carry the special nissan sauce..ester? which they said would run about 120$.

I have used 0w40 once or twice in my Z and G.. only difference was the same as you, felt like it took a little longer to bring up to temp. After my 19 oil cooler install, I went back to 5w30. Temps still come out slow even with about half of it blocked off.

Back on topic, OP, do let us know if any problems come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I plan on keeping a close eye on it. I'm still not convinced that this is the best answer.