View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:33 PM   #1612 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, guys. I've been getting lots of inquiries about the kit so I have stuck my neck out and ordered enough to do four kits. I'll make the spacers this Friday and the rest of the parts should be here early next week if not before. The cost per kit is $160 plus shipping.

This may seem like a lot for what it is but the parts are expensive and the time to source everything isn't free. The nice thing is that you won't have to scrounge all of this up, you will only have to open a box and install.

I found a source for SS 12mm bolts so that is what the kit will include. Only the best for our Zs.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote