View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:14 PM   #82 (permalink)
TBatt
Premium Member

Drives: 2019 GT-R
TBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond reputeTBatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeSemdyZee View Post
Those points aren't particularly applicable for the Quickjack, but thanks for the atttempt.
Yes, they are exactly where the rubber blocks will go. It is important that the jacks are used on the correct side of the car so that the lock arm can be reached. I have labeled my jacks left and right and also put an arrow showing which direction they should go. Look at the picture of my car on the QJ. The car should move forward during the lift.

I place the jacks about one inch BEHIND each front wheel. Place the front rubber block as far forward as it will go. It should be where the notches are for the front lift point. The rear blocks are about midway in the tray to line up with the rear jacking point. Lift QJ up a little and make sure the rubber blocks are centered on the pinch weld and then go on up.

After a couple of lifts you will get the hang of it.
RJM pedal, Hotchkis Sway Bars, FI TDX, FOG Light, Z1 Slotted Drilled rotors, Stillen SC, Quaife ATB, Z1 Oil cooler, AEM Gauge Set, Galeforce gauge mount, Avant Garde M590 Hypersilver w/RE-11, TopgunZ A2A kit., ECUtek tuned by Seb: ROLL TIDE!
TBatt is offline   Reply With Quote