View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:51 PM   #20 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etx View Post
I saw this but it's not clear if you get this functionality with an end user license. Do you know if it is included?
No that is part of the ProEcu Tuning Suite that tuners get.

They have a page on becoming a licensed tuner but pretty sure you need a shop or some setup of that nature. I assume it isn't cheap either.

Not sure where the $900 comes in unless that includes dyno time. A full e-tune with custom maps including updates for a year from Specialty Z is about $650, and worth every dollar of that.

Previously had the Uprev tuner package so I could do it myself but everything with them was suck a cluster fvck I went with Ecutek and haven't looked back.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote