Thread: Vegas Speak Up!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:19 AM   #2329 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
My buddy needs springs and spacers installed on his mk7 gti. Another needs brake pads on his cts v. I need a fuel system installed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
You should check with Seb on this since you are gonna flex fuel. The fuel pump needs to be Walbro 485 I believe and the filter on it needs to be modified because e85 in Vegas is full crap. My fuel pump failed and had to be replaced because of the fuel is full of stuff and water.

Also, if you get better than e70 now at the pump you are lucky. I found an Ignite fuel distributor in Lake Havasu City and he sales Ignite 114 that is e90. It is expensive at $350 drum (55 gal) but it is worth it to me. It is water free, 114 octane and that alone boosted my whp by 20. Seb was like that stuff is awesome.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote