View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 11:48 PM   #176 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I made some youtube vids. After dropping the diff, I drilled a couple holes in the rubber with a paddle bit. The crew type binds and then either throws your or break in half. Then I used a bottle jack and a pipe and placed it between the subframe and the bushing and jacked'pushed the rubber out (it tore mostly out and I used a sawzaw to cut the the rest of the way out). I then took the sawzaw and cut the metal out. Make sure you cut all the way through the metal ring ir it wont come out. Once cut thought, I used a flathead and pried it out. You can see the metal ring in the last vid IRRC. It's a series of 9 vids I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAtgvAYw-8Q

YzGyz

Last edited by YzGyz; 04-06-2017 at 11:53 PM.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote