View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 10:08 AM   #8575 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
No flak from me. I've got a lot of stuff from there, a lot of it has been shite, but some stuff is perfectly fine. Hell, my step drill bits from HF have outlasted some name brands I had I like my roll around stool that I got for $20 too.
I need to look at a drill press too, a small bench top one.
The rule of thumb I work under with HF is to check the online reviews first... they don't censor them so it's easy to see what is garbage and what is surprisingly good. Usually there are plenty of reviews too. They also will take darn near anything back at almost any time... I think a lot of folks don't realize how many tools there might be low quality, but carry a lifetime warranty so if they break you just take it back and grab a replacement easy peasy.

BTW I also have the HF step bits (bought for the Boosted Washer Bottle DIY) and have been eyeing that 8" drill press too!
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.