View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 07:26 PM   #8256 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
well then, I might be able to handle that. maybe. Ive never ****** with suspension crap before.
The rear toe arms may come with new eccentric bolts and some have a template to wallow out the hole for more adjustment. I'm not a fan of this personally as it creates a weak point that can potentially slip, so I didn't do it. Becomes your call based on how hard you will push the car around.

There really isn't much to it. Rent or buy a spring compressor set for the fronts. The rears just jack the car up and pop them out, literally. Push the mid-link down and they will be loose enough to slide them out.

Pro tip: dont out jackstands under the midlink when,lifting the car lol

And a second jack to lift them back up is helpful. Even just the cars own scissor jack.