View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 07:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
DPE G
Track Member

Drives: 2015 PW Nismo Tech
DPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond reputeDPE G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Pros:
Height adjustment
Can go much lower than static

Cons:
Ride quality doesn't match quality coilovers
higher initial cost of entry
need space in trunk for tank
keep some spare fuses in your car, if something blows ur stuck?

if ur scraping at stock height i got a real solution for you
drive your Z on the weekends
buy a daily driver

trying to make the Z some all around daily comfort car is stupid to me, but hey, ur $$$ and all

you can also look into a coilover setup + cup kit but that may actually exceed the cost of an airlift system
Lots of bad info here,

Ride quality is more on par with OEM suspension, and much smoother than and coilover or spring cars I've rode in. I've also had KWv1 & v3 on cars in the past that I am comparing too. They are also adjustable so you can tune them in for what you are doing.

Cost, yes can be more expensive, but not when you are considering the repairs/repainting he will incur if his roads are as big of an issue as he is saying.

If it is wired correctly with proper gauge wire and fuses then there should be no reason for it to blow a fuse. Do you blow your normal fuses on a regular basis? No different as long as you know what you are doing.

If space is your issue, again that lies within the install. I'll let the pictures do the talking.