View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 01:01 PM   #118 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4247 View Post
Im interested in the combo - if it is reliable.

So, yes I am asking for information, isnt that why SOHO posted the pull on this Forum?

Hopefully Nick will post more detailed info on it.

30 min under full load is actually very impressive. Think about it.

A nascar engine is basically junk after 120 min of racing under green. They use the best parts unlimited money can buy.
Lol, the question reliability has been answered by a few of us including Nick...so are you looking for a build list, if so go to the Force Induction section and you will find tons of information or you can check out the Gallery section for a more personalized look at buid projects. Or you can go to SoHo website and send Nick an email....he is very responsive...I have talked to him by phone as well.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote