View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 01:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
hey guys i was wondering how the heck do i get the air outa my powersteering i changed out my reservior and now i got air in my lines... do i have to bleed it? or will it get worked out as i use my car more often...? the weird thing is... when i drive her cold no sound.... then when she gets like 180 degrees.. she whines just a bit..... it irritates me because i know that that was not there before this... ive heard that you just jack the front... and turn side to side to the stops until you get the foam out..... i know there is air in my system because when i turn off my system... i see tiny lil bubbles in my sight glass for my reservior
Just google vacuum bleeder and find the kind that has a cap that will fit on top of your fluid reservoir. Should be able to pick one up for about $25 and it will get every tiny spec of air out.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote