View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 11:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeetah View Post
lol, what did you say.

i swear tho, it was the ZMW
It was in college and I drove a black Honda Del Sol Si... it was late at night. The road was 30mph adjacent to campus but went up to 45 after. I sped by campus going about 50 and saw him turn on his headlights and start the car... thought I had enough of a head start to get into traffic, turn off, and hide in a parking lot but he caught up to me and pulled me over.
COP: Do you know how fast you were going!??!
ME: Under the speed limit.
COP: Do you what the speed limit is?
ME: It's 30 back there, its 45 up here.
COP: I clocked you at 50.
ME: That's not possible. I just turned from campus and this car isn't even fast enough to get to 50 by here.
COP: You turned from campus?
ME: Yup.
COP: Well slow down! (walks off)

The only accurate part of the bold section is that the car was slow. This was not the only dumb thing I have done in my college years... mostly I just got lucky and never got into any stupid trouble.
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.

Last edited by Jayhovah; 03-26-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote