View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 04:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I know that on this forum in particular, it is unlikely I will find potential buyers for the block. Its just that I might as well post it here just in case someone finds it on a random glance.

People who build such race cars are not used to thinking of the 370z as a realistically rewarding platform because there has been a few critical missing links. Anyone remaining in this community is here because those limitations are of no concern for their personal use and goals of the car.

I personally believe that the market for a billet 370z block is entirely outside of the 370z community! It would be a person who is interested in building something that isnt just another Vette, Viper, Supra, for the RWD classes.

So I was actually expecting a ton more criticism with my post here.
Definitely no criticism needed here. I hope someone does it as I would love to follow the build and see the results.