View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:53 AM   #54 (permalink)
MightyBobo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: No cars; only bikes
MightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond reputeMightyBobo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to MightyBobo Send a message via Skype™ to MightyBobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergoji View Post
however im looking for something that costs about a 3rd of the 370z right now. i'll give you guys a few hints. turbo inline 6, awd, nissan. and since i have family in canada theres a loophole about driving it here muahaha....
So what you're saying is, its one of the most overrated cars of all time that are like cockroaches all over Japan? lol. Seriously, every military car guy who gets their *** stationed over there gets one. Yawn.

To the OP, whatever you can get, enjoy it. But to help your odds, the idea of plastering pictures of the 370 all over the place helps. Make it your phones wallpaper. Make it your computers wallpaper. Get a poster or two. But whatever you do, don't you dare be disappointed if it ISN'T a 370 when you get it. I had a 1989 Geo Spectrum, and god damn it do I miss that car...it was an awesome beater, and being a stick, it kinda lead me the way I came rather than sticking with an automatic!
MightyBobo is offline   Reply With Quote