View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 02:56 PM   #946 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Lol, the driver mod is coming along pretty nicely. Progressively getting better and faster. The car does not like the heat...I need a bigger oil cooler and someway to keep the coolant temps down. Plus 90* weather and the twins don't go together real well lol!

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I would suggest possibly moving it all together, and cutting a vent in your bumper directly to the oil cooler. Oil cooler is even more important then your intercooler, which right now your intercooler is 1st inlet. This nismo front is great for forcing ALL the air directly to the intercooler, but this isn't necessarily good for the oil cooler core.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote