View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 03:09 PM   #935 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
then you may need to go to an 18 wheel to get the better tire selection. Fortunately they're pretty cheap - stuff like the Enkei NT03 or RPF1 come in 18x10.5 +18 i believe and can fit a 285 tire but you'll have to check the barrel clearance for the brakes

lots of folks track on those wheels, so i believe in the quality
Jonathan! Just saw your posts in the FI thread. Please, email me directly if you ever have any questions, Lance@nextlevelperf.com

I would never have known you had a question if I hadn't brouses their thread randomly (I avoid due to conflict of interest, and Kevin/FI can handle most questions in there).

Your order # is PO#586. We are not provided with an "exhaust #" from them, its simply updated on their board when they post it up randomly.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote