View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:49 PM   #933 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Yep, I run Nt03's 10.5 +30 (might be 33) square with 15mm spacers in the rear with no problem. It is awesome to be able to rotate the tires and rims not have to remove the tires from the rims!
This was my ultimate goal at first was to run 10" +29 TE37...but I found out they don't clear my calipers w/ the AP Radi-Cal's, so then I went to 10.5_22 with the intentions to run square 285/30's with .... and then seeing they didn't make them, the 285/35 testing started which I just don't think I can pull off in the front. WELL, I could...if I raised the car a little... which we all know isn't an option in my book
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote