View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 03:55 PM   #33 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
I found my boost leak by just putting pressure in the system. MAF gasket leaked around 3 psi. Fixed it and then took it up to 5 and stopped since that is a lot more pressure than you realize.
That's basically what I ended up doing. Just made up an adapter at a few psi right to the compressor to listen for ppssssssts. I disconnected the lie to the bypass valve so Air was going right jnto the manifold. Some carb cleaner found a small leak st the silicone couple where the charge pipe meets the blower. And that's where I'm at. On to the next one I guess.... just hope like hell I dint have to adjust anything on the manifold itself. We all know how much that one sucks.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote