View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 02:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
RanRich
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 PG Sport M6
RanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond reputeRanRich has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseZ View Post
Motordyne has resonator chambers at the rears not mufflers. It has one central muffler where the middle resonators are in the HKS kit. And then there are the resonator chambers again at the ART pipes he is running.
The HKS has rear resonator chambers AND rear mufflers. I was simply referring to losing the muffler and keeping the resonator, i.e. like Motordyne. Leaving the resonator would keep the rasp down but losing the muffler would turn up the volume a bit.

However, I can't agree with your intake comment more. OP - if you want sound, research some loud intakes. I got JWT Pop Chargers for a steal and paired them with Z1 tubes and the noise on WOT is fantastic. Hard to beat a good intake roar.