View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 11:13 PM   #31 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpinou View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Hi there

Now i see...comparing my pictures of my Z to his. Its muuch lower... :S I have done what you told me, reinstalled everything with a load on a spring, torque everything as per manual. It changes a little bit. Here the results.

Here some pics of my Z and on the picture I have a 5mm spacer on the rear. Can't put a 10mm with the factory studs but 5mm is perfect for my taste. If I can have this front a little bit inside the fender that will be great or put a 10mm on the rear...or A-arm? What do you think?

3rd picture is the kind of spacer I have on the car right now

Tks!
That front looks like it has lots of -camber and is set in. I don't see anything remotely close to poke in the slightest. If anything I'd want to get proper A arms and pull some of that -camber out.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote