View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 10:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
It's push in with a little metal clip that holds it in place.

You need a needle nose pliers to pinch the connecting tabs so you have enough slack to release it.

I think one resonator box looks like an L (the one discussed in this thread) and is on the driver side and the other sort of looks like a tiny coffin, is larger, and is on the passenger side.
I meant the actual PCV elbow that goes into the valve cover. There aren't any tabs or anything on it. I'll snap a quick pic of it when I get home. Just not sure how it fits in there so I can try and remove the broken piece appropriately without pushing it into the valve cover and be forced to remove the whole thing just to fish it out.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote