View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 10:45 AM   #838 (permalink)
Boost_lee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z TT 6MT
Boost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond reputeBoost_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Update:
UCAs are installed and the car was aligned (mostly toe). I may opt for some rear camber arms in the near future and re-align again. I'm not sure how much camber I can remove with the 275s up front. I'd like to get the rears closer to 0 as well to help with traction in a straight line.
The car is back on E85 again, hopefully the tank of 93 helped clean out any gunk or buildup associated with E85 - such a hugh difference in the maps for power delivery though. My injectors sound a bit louder, but I'm not sure if I just didn't notice it before.
The Bride seats were starting to be more of a pain than pleasure. I removed them and went back to stock seats. I softened up the suspension a few clicks and I love driving this thing all over again! I swear that SS is spoiling me with comfort.

I may opt for an updated version of ECUtek RaceROM but will require a retune. If I go that route I'll opt for ECU controlled boost and ditch the EBoost2 ebc.