View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 02:18 PM   #80 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
Mustang Dyno. I'd say the test is badly flawed and not worth the bandwidth it takes to download it.

I've not heard of this 22% loss thing - could be but sounds strange to me.

What I do know is that the Alfa 4C is notoriously tricky to dyno other than with a high end tool in a professional shop. If there is any difference at all between the front and rear wheel rotation speeds, or if the intake airflow doesn't match what was expected on the speedo, or if the cooling airflow is insufficient, the ECU simply pulls power. That is true regardless of driving mode (nannies on or off). It was a major problem for a number of tuners to deal with, so this isn't the ramblings of one person. A few blower fans and your neighbourhood tuner shop dyno isn't going to work on these cars.

There is no reason to think that the Giulia is set up any differently.

Personally, I call ******** on the entire test.
https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho....php?t=1875190

Mustang dyno numbers = low? - LS1TECH