Thread: 22s
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 11:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
ChaseZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 16 370z
ChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond reputeChaseZ has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'm warming up to the subtly of CF on the black car. It doesn't jump out st you, which really helps (me). Still want to be careful not to overdo it though. CF mirror caps have been on my mind lately too, but that might be a bit much. Think I'll break down and order those Evo-R chrome/black CF Z emblems. Only been talking about it for a year now lol

Had wNted some dark copper/orange touches on the car but the way it's ended up over this winter shades of grey and titanium is how the theme ended up more or less on its own. Maybe burnt copper calipers will be enough of that touch to satisfy me. Will see once the matte grey wheels are on. Still not too sure how dark or light they will be - purolator says tomorrow, so don't have long to wait finally.
ChaseZ is offline   Reply With Quote