View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 12:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
SgtGoldy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: C63 AMG - LSD
SgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond reputeSgtGoldy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
What makes you think I'm upset newb? Everybody whose been around knows. When I get upset. I'm banned for a month. The whole forum is cracking up for 2 weeks n you'd be basically, well uh.... humiliated.

Bruh you ain't even close to getting me started. You're just another A typical saying a lot while saying nothing at all.

I'm not invalidating your points. I'm just saying you make passionate statements on shyt that's multi faceted and mostly opinion. If you're trying to change my view? You're not. That article you posted about the new CEO is someone else's opinion. N all I said was I hope he puts more passion into Nismo. You make it sound like my hopes need to be busted.

I have the dough for better. But I don't want the market to dry up for the underdogs. Two years ago. I myself was an underdog.

So what's your issue Lil man?
Oh sh*t he calling you poor!!!!!

C63 AMG
LSD - Straight Pipe - EuroCharge v5 - Vossen CV7 - IG: @SuperFastYo