View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 12:05 PM   #21 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nithmo View Post
I find it adorable with how upset unknown_370 gets.

It's okay man. Life's too short to be so bummed out. What can we do? Nissan is a figment of its former self, and it appears that's not changing anytime soon.

I wonder if this new guy is planning on killing the z35 also.
What makes you think I'm upset newb? Everybody whose been around knows. When I get upset. I'm banned for a month. The whole forum is cracking up for 2 weeks n you'd be basically, well uh.... humiliated.

Bruh you ain't even close to getting me started. You're just another A typical saying a lot while saying nothing at all.

I'm not invalidating your points. I'm just saying you make passionate statements on shyt that's multi faceted and mostly opinion. If you're trying to change my view? You're not. That article you posted about the new CEO is someone else's opinion. N all I said was I hope he puts more passion into Nismo. You make it sound like my hopes need to be busted.

I have the dough for better. But I don't want the market to dry up for the underdogs. Two years ago. I myself was an underdog.

So what's your issue Lil man?